If you are my friend on Facebook then you were there when Chad and I let out some exciting news! No, I'm not pregnant. Seriously so tired of that always being the answer everyone is hoping for. While it's sweet it really dampers any other news that we share but I'll let you guys slide this last time... Family I'm talking to you.
It's been in the works now for almost a year and I am SO EXCITED that it has actually worked out! This December (the 11th to be exact) my husband will get to preform his music on a late night talk show called Seven on Ridge in Chicago!
Check out the promo and it will explain this new Late Night Chicago talk show!
As most of you know Chad plays music and has had some amazing opportunities come his way but this is by far the Biggest thing to ever happen. I can't really explain how proud I am of him and how much this means to both of us. Honestly we can't even really wrap our heads around what is happening. Once he got the confirmed date of his appearance they ball got rolling for booking hotel rooms, flights, transportation, etc. However, this time I don't have to do any of it. It's all taken care of by the TV show!
We just keep looking at each other and saying is this really happening?
Well, it is and as unreal as this feels all I can think about is how much he deserves this and seeing him happier than I've ever seen him before just about makes my heart want to explode.
I can't wait to go to Chicago with Chad and experience this milestone with him. Eleven million viewers are going to watch my husband sing on TV... I just am at a loss for words.
If I can give any of you advice it would be to follow your dreams.
I know I hear actual famous people say it all the time - never stop working and going after what you want and it will happen - I really feel this way. Chad has put in over 10 years of HARD work, playing gigs where no one showed up, working 6 days a week and playing shows at night, and moving across the country in hopes of getting more people to hear his music.
Fight for what you want in life and NEVER give up.
More to come on this adventure...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Soooo happy for you guys :)
ReplyDelete