Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Awww Sugar Sugar.

Top news for this weekend is that I ate WAY to much sugar.
I blame Chad... end of that story.
Labor Day weekend was so much fun! The hubs and I were actually off 2 days in a row at the same time. That hasn't happened in months... since we went to Cannon Beach in fact. It really does suck not getting to spend as much time off with him as I would like but as the guys at work tell me, "That's what keeps a marriage strong."
We had ourselves a little Mountain adventure on Sunday that I'll blog about in full detail later but here's my favorite picture from the day to hold you over:
I'm a professional 1 handed photo snapper. 
 
Then yesterday we went on a little shopping spree. We haven't dropped that much cash in one day in awhile but hell we deserve it! I took CK to Road Runner to do the Shoe Dog thing and after an arm and a leg he came out with new inserts and new Nikes! I am so jealous of his shoes... I want them. The guys always have the cooler color combos in my opinion no stupid pastel pinks over in that section. To bad I asked the guy if they had a 6.5 in them and he said... nope. Such is life...
 
I love me some gray with a pop of color! He took a run this morning and I got an excited I LOVE MY SHOEEESSSS text. Guess we won't be returning them.
 
Then it was time to go to the Big Mall where you can spend all your money in less than 5 mins but first a shopping pre race meal:
It's just so unfair men (Chad) can eat that big ole Apple Fritter and not get fat yet that mini chocolate sprinkled cake donut makes me gain 10lbs...okay okay so I "helped" with the fritter. Stupid sugar.
 
 Breaking news!!!
 While shopping I found a dress for Nicoles wedding rehearsal dinner.
I'll post pictures later but here's a hint: Color Block!
 
Reason #78 to get a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...