Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nothing of Importance

Ahh details.. the wedding blog is coming I swear but I'm trying to wait for some more pictures to arrive so that you can have a visual.

Now, on to other things...

Running is driving me crazy.
After the two week break for the wedding and honeymoon I completely suck. I am slowly (think turtle crossing the grand canyon) building back up but it is one of the most aggravating things ever. Good news is that I have actually LOST weight since the wedding which is completely NOT what I was expecting. I think it has to do with the massive amount of stress that is gone. I'm feeling so good but I just can't wait to get back to my 4 mile runs that don't make me want to die.

Married life is pretty great. Chad is insanely happy...so happy that it's kinda freaking me out. It feels the exact same to me but he is just... happier. Hey, I'm so not complaining about him being happy - he surprised me today by taking my car and getting the windows tinted! (something I've been wanting for a year!!) Score. Sooooo should have married him sooner. haha

Last but certainly not least for today:

Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for.
 It is time.
I'm not even going to say the words I am just going to give you pictures.
Heart be still, my Sunday nights are filled with blood once more!




ahhhh! Sunday's are so much better with a little BITE to them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the comment on the blog! I am following your for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...