Day 7: Your dream wedding.
Let's be honest. My "Dream" wedding would cost 7 Million Dollars. I'm already married and I didn't spend 7 Million but we did have a wonderful time. My dream wedding happened when I married my husband June 4th 2011. Pictured here:
Well, that's me...here he is
I did have my dream cake...and my dream dress!
This was not a dream...but what was, was when our neighbor cleaned it all off while we were on our honeymoon in the Bahamas.
My Maid of Honor Haley (the really tan one) threw up right after this picture was taken... that wasn't apart of my dream wedding plans but it did make it completely memorable.
He's what made my Dream wedding.
Perfect.
However, If I had unlimited money I would have traveled to get married in a Castle and hired a wedding planner to do everything else. I also would have made it an entire week event AND a national holiday. Told ya I was dreaming...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me...