Day 11: What’s in your purse.

As seen on Lulu's.com (no longer availible)
Make up bag, wallet, gloves, business cards, old plane & movie tickets, and some glow stick lights for your fingers. What... you never know when it's time for a dance party.
I think Pinterest actually got one right...

I'm on week 4 and I am just now starting to notice a difference. I can't wait to see what 4 more weeks of yoga, body works, swimming, and running can do for me. Eating is still a struggle. Basically I just suck at portion control and I want to eat like a sumo wrestler all the time but I'm doing a better.
My current favorite yoga pose:

The Happy Baby.
As seen on Lulu's.com (no longer availible)
Make up bag, wallet, gloves, business cards, old plane & movie tickets, and some glow stick lights for your fingers. What... you never know when it's time for a dance party.
I think Pinterest actually got one right...
I'm on week 4 and I am just now starting to notice a difference. I can't wait to see what 4 more weeks of yoga, body works, swimming, and running can do for me. Eating is still a struggle. Basically I just suck at portion control and I want to eat like a sumo wrestler all the time but I'm doing a better.
My current favorite yoga pose:
The Happy Baby.
Do you like Yoga? What's your favorite pose?

i love it..eating like a sumo wrestler lol!
ReplyDeletelol! I'm really, REALLY trying to get better at this... why does food have to taste so good?!
Delete